Insects can prove a great threat to crops. Keeping the same in view, we introduce 3000 PPM Suneem Drop Azadirachtin Insecticides, which control insects from harming crops with very low impact on the environment. This quality based and highly effective liquid solution prevents insects from harming plant tissue. This wonder solution contains neem as an active component for preventing pests. 3000 PPM Suneem Drop Azadirachtin Insecticides is made available by our company in plastic bottle, which is easy to use and store.
SUNEEM DROP 3000
- Dilution per Liter.: 2 Ml
- Quantity per hector: 1 Liters.
It is a Neem based natural pesticide formulations standardized on the basis of Azadirachtin. It is available in various strengths such as 300, 1500, 3000, 10,000 and 50000 ppm Azadirachtin. It is manufactured by using cold pressed Neem oil to retain active ingredients of Neem. Suneem Drop has wide applications in agriculture, health care etc. It can also be used as Urea coating to save Nitrogen leaching loses. Suneem Drop is pure Neem kernel oil with eco-friendly emulsifier to make a stable emulsion when diluted in water.
- Totally biodegradable leaving no residue.
- Offers natural way of crop protection through multiple mode of action on insects.
- Effectively prevents damage from sucking as well as chewing insects.
- Leaves no toxic residue, hence can be safely used on food, vegetable, fruit & plantation crops.
- Does not develop resistance and resurgence insects.
- Effective against wide range of harmful insects and pests. But no effect on beneficial insects. Therefore ideal in Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
- Compatible with commonly used insecticides, fungicides, herbicides and foliar fertilizers.
- Effective against number of bacterial and fungal diseases.
- Can be applied in aerial sprays as well as for drenching or drip irrigation.
PACKAGING:: Available in attractive packing of Liter. 1 Liter. 5 Liters. 35 Liters. & 200 Liters. of HDPE containers to suit your requirement.
Suneem Drop is effective in Pest Management of following crops:
- .Horticultural crops: Grapes, Mango, Citrus, Orange, Pomegranate, Coconut, Banana etc.
- Vegetables: Chili, Okra, Cucumber, Potato, Tomato, Onion, beans lettuce Eggplant etc.
- Cash Crops: Cotton, Groundnut, Soybean, Paddy, Sugarcane etc.
- Floriculture: Rose, Gerbera, Carnation, Antherium, Gladiolus, Aster, and Jasmine etc.
- Shake the bottle of Suneem Drop before use.
- While making emulsion add water to Suneem Drop in following percentage.
- After diluting in water stir for 5 minutes to get white milky stable emulsion.
- Spray this emulsion immediately preferably early morning or late evening on both sides of leaves to get best results.