TURN KEY PROJECT CONSULTANCY
Medicinal herbs also act as starting material to many industries. However, direct use of medicinal herbs creates following difficulties for these industries.
1. The percent of active ingredient is very less in medicinal herbs ranging from 1 to 10 % or even less. Therefore huge quantity of herbs is required to get desired results.
2. The natural variation in active ingredients in medicinal herbs due to varietal difference, collection time, post-harvest conditions, method of storage etc.
3. Bulk requirement of medicinal herbs puts burden of storage cost, transportation cost and handling cost. This makes its use uneconomical.
Therefore now medicinal herbs are processed to extract active ingredients and these standardized extracts are replacing the medicinal herbs. In many cases the extracts are further processed to isolate active ingredients. In some cases they are further processed to make bulk drugs and drug intermediates. Such plant-derived chemicals are called Phytochemicals and the industries manufacturing such products are herbal or photochemical industries.
The company offers total consultancy from concept to commissioning in setting of herbal /Agro produce processing industry including marketing guidance.
The main areas of project consultancy are as under:-
♦ Project identification.
♦ Pre-feasibility report with project profile
♦ Preparation of detailed project report (DPR) and guidance for financial assistance
♦ Process development, laboratory and pilot plant trials.
♦ Plant proven process know-how
♦ Process scaling up and plant designing
♦ Basic engineering input.
♦ Guidance in detailed engineering, plant & equipment layout.
♦ Guidance for Fabrication and supply of equipment.
♦ Guidance in procurement of standard equipment
♦ Plant erection with supervision in mechanical and civil work
♦ Guidance in piping, insulation, electrification & instrumentation etc.
♦ Guidance in completion of statutory requirements
♦ Commissioning and trial production
♦ Staff training and process optimization
• PLANT PROVEN PROCESS KNOW-HOW
The company has following plant proven technologies, which are offered on turnkey basis.
• Manufacturing of standardized soft, dry and spray dried herbal extracts for pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and nutraceutical industries.
• Manufacturing of natural colors such as Curcumin from Turmeric, Bixin and nor Bixin from Annatto, Lutein from Marigold (Tagatus).
• Manufacturing of Spice oleoresins from Paprika, Chili, Ginger, Garlic etc.
• Manufacturing of Monoamonium Glycyrhizinate (MAG) from Liquorice,
• Manufacturing of 16 DPA and its steroids derivatives from Solanum berries /Dioscoria tubers.
• Manufacturing of L-dopa from Mucuna seeds.
• Manufacturing of Calcium sennoside from Senna.
• Manufacturing of HCA salt from Garcinia combogia
• Manufacturing of stabilized Aloe gel and spray dried powder from Aloe Vera leaves.
• Manufacturing of essential oils such as Citronella, Lemon grass, Palma Rosa, Geranium, Eucalyptus etc. and their value added products (aroma chemicals) for perfumery industries. .
• Dehulling of sesame seeds
• Oil solvent extraction plant of 20 TPD to 400 TPD capacity, oil refinery and soap manufacturing.
• Manufacturing of spice oleoresin from Super Critical Fluid Extraction (SCFE) technology.
• Multipurpose herbal extraction plants of various capacities with a suitable product mixed as per the customers demand.
• Manufacturing of Neem based products such as Technical grade Azadirachtin (NSKE), Neem pesticide formulations of various grades standardized on Azadirachtin (EC) and Neem fertilizer/ soil conditioner.
• Manufacturing and supply of herbal medicine and herbal cosmetic products.
In addition to above, number of new technologies can be developed as per customers’ requirements.