Want instant relief from insecticides? If yes, then this insecticide 10000 PPM Suneem Drop Azadirachtin Insecticides is for you. This effective solution comes with a blend of 10,000 ppm Azadirachtin and Neem oil. This solution can be used in a number of ways and is suitable for Insect Resistance Management (IRM) and Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs. This quality solution helps farmers in organic farming of crops. Having a great stock of 10000 PPM Suneem Drop Azadirachtin Insecticides, we promise clients to meet their large order needs in a timely manner.
It is a Neem based natural pesticide formulations standardized on the basis of Azadirachtin. It is available in various strengths such as 300, 1500, 3000, 10,000 and 50000 ppm Azadirachtin. It is manufactured by using cold pressed Neem oil to retain active ingredients of Neem. Suneem Drop has wide applications in agriculture, health care etc. It can also be used as Urea coating to save Nitrogen leaching loses. Suneem Drop is pure Neem kernel oil with eco-friendly emulsifier to make a stable emulsion when diluted in water.
SUNEEM DROP 10000
- Dilution per Liter.: 1/2 Ml
- Quantity per hector: 5 ML
- Totally biodegradable leaving no residue.
- Offers natural way of crop protection through multiple mode of action on insects.
- Effectively prevents damage from sucking as well as chewing insects.
- Leaves no toxic residue, hence can be safely used on food, vegetable, fruit & plantation crops.
- Does not develop resistance and resurgence insects.
- Effective against wide range of harmful insects and pests. But no effect on beneficial insects. Therefore ideal in Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
- Compatible with commonly used insecticides, fungicides, herbicides and foliar fertilizers.
- Effective against number of bacterial and fungal diseases.
- Can be applied in aerial sprays as well as for drenching or drip irrigation.
PACKAGING:: Available in attractive packing of Liter. 1 Liter. 5 Liters. 35 Liters. & 200 Liters. of HDPE containers to suit your requirement.
Suneem Drop is effective in Pest Management of following crops:
- .Horticultural crops: Grapes, Mango, Citrus, Orange, Pomegranate, Coconut, Banana etc.
- Vegetables: Chili, Okra, Cucumber, Potato, Tomato, Onion, beans lettuce Eggplant etc.
- Cash Crops: Cotton, Groundnut, Soybean, Paddy, Sugarcane etc.
- Floriculture: Rose, Gerbera, Carnation, Antherium, Gladiolus, Aster, and Jasmine etc.
- Shake the bottle of Suneem Drop before use.
- While making emulsion add water to Suneem Drop in following percentage.
- After diluting in water stir for 5 minutes to get white milky stable emulsion.
- Spray this emulsion immediately preferably early morning or late evening on both sides of leaves to get best results.